Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bacolod Jazz Festival 2011

Picture this... roofdeck, cool breeze, full moon and a bunch of jazz enthusiasts! We undoubtedly have our own version of "good times" last night!

Just a little info I got, there were only two legs of this jazzfest outside Manila. One is Boracay and the other is Bacolod. I bet all the music aficionados in Boracay were having a blast with jazz by the beach as much as we enjoyed it here in Bacolod.

Here are the cool people on stage:



Bacolod's very own - Nancy Brew



Mishka Adams



Logic - a fusion quartet from Australia


SinosiKat?


and of course the pioneer of Pinoy contemporary jazz...

Boy Katindig


I was simply amazed at how these musicians blend together when they had the jam session at the end of the night (actually it was early morning na).

I thought the guy in the middle has the best sounding sax among the three... I guess the wooden part of it makes the difference.

The venue... L'Fisher Chalet Roofdeck
Too bad I don't have a good picture of the full moon and starlit sky above us. ;)

The bottle that graced the tables... syempre sponsor ng San Miguel.


Hmmm... next year ulit! I definitely want more! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment