Friday, December 10, 2010

Kyoot Finds

What's a girl to do with lots of time in her hands? Hit the malls! Or in my case, the bookstore!  I can spend hours on end browsing and scouring for some paperbacks. The bookstore for me is like what candy stores are for kiddos. Sometimes I could end up buying 3 to 5 books at one go. That sounds like an overkill, right? I know. haha... :)

Another thing I love at the bookstore is their stationery section! I'm always on the lookout for interesting cute stuff. Check out my recently acquired "treasures"... just because I'm a such a sucker for all things "kyoot"! 



Really Tiny booklight from Fully Booked, Mall of Asia
I love its simple clip on design which is really great for travel and late night reading wherever you are. It comes in orange, white, purple, pink, green, blue and grey. Price: P499
Nice gift for a bookworm friend this Christmas. :)


Lavabo Clipbox
Oh shoots! I forgot the name of the store where I bought this. Somewhere in Manila. Haha... Anyway, isn't this soooo cool?! I super love it. I'm sure your desk won't look boring anymore with this stuff on it.



3M Scotch Magic Tape in Fun Donut Dispenser from National Bookstore
Have fun fun fun in your gift wrapping this holiday season using this tape dispenser! It's refillable and keeps your tape clean.


Kudos to the designers of these products. They certainly know how to make life more fun and interesting... especially for people like me who has "mababaw ang kaligayahan"! lol :))

4 comments:

  1. like the "pony tail" i asked you.. simple things can warm the heart.
    Stay happy amiga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree gid ko miga... it doesn't take much to make us happy. watch out for the "pony tail"! mwaaahh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yudeh! gabasa ka na gali libro migs? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. huo eh... sang una komiks lang nga gina arkilahan sa tiangge.subong medyo level up naman ah. hahaha

    ReplyDelete